Sunday, August 23, 2009

GUN OUTFIT - September 2nd


Around the Begining of the year I started working on promoting a show for Mika Miko. While digging around PPM's website for promo materials I stumbled across Gun Outfit. I didn't really give them much attention until the kids at The Manor were spreading the word that they got Gun Outfit to play there.

The Manor is seriously one of my favorite places as of recently. I haven't seen a bad show there. But like most houses that do shows there is that unavoidable end in the future. So! until then I personally am going to try to go to as many shows as I can there.
One in particular is the one on September 2nd with Gun Outfit. I planned on trying to give a little write up on the album, but I never seem to be any good at that.

So here (taken from another blog ha!) download Gun Outfit's Demo '08.

If interested in coming out you should get in touch with the guys (and gals) from the manor.
The locals playing are also well worth the time. I'm pretty excited to see Summer Happened. In all honesty they're not my cup of tea but I love me some Alex Jarson and I wouldn't miss it for the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment