Sunday, January 31, 2010

UNTIL THE LIGHT TAKES US



































UNTIL THE LIGHT TAKES US is one of the best documentary movies I've seen in a while. I'll be honest I don't watch that many documentaries, so I guess I would have to say...."UNTIL THE LIGHT TAKES US is one of the best documentaries I've seen in my small world of viewed documentaries.........glad I was able to clear that up, anyways...".

It's very depressing, but those guys seemed to be the type of people that are living in eternal turmoil. You could try to see past the things that hold you back emotionally or physically but your choosing to live this exact life. Nothing wrong with that, and if I was in that position I'd be the same way if not, more dramatic and worse. I'm not a drama queen, but I don't think I could handle that much attention well, I'd probably try to milk it. *shrugs*

Def gave an insight of things I've only heard second hand or have read about online or books. It's brutally honest, and incredibly informative.


No comments:

Post a Comment